“Don’t tell people about your brand. Live it.”
Today with me for a second time on The Traveling Cup to share the story of her new journey is Dorie Clark. I first had Dorie on the show all the way back on Ep. 23. Make sure you check it out here. There we talked about how millennials can reinvent themselves to launch a whole new career.
Now, she’s here to talk about how to find your breakthrough idea, build a following, and STAND OUT.
Dorie’s latest book, Stand Out, is my latest read. It’s chocked full of stories of entrepreneurs and regular ol’ Joes building a unique niche following and building their entrepreneurial legacy.
Doris’s one of my favorite writers. Why? Because she doesn’t lecture. She lets her stories stand for her evidence and establishes her claim with anecdotal evidence.
On this Coffee Chat:
- Why standing out is no longer optional
- How to find your breakthrough idea and build a following around it
- Why Dorie loves Tacos
- Developing you expert niche w/ @DorieClark
- Why you need to and how to do your own research
- Creating a framework for your idea
- Community…I mean a real community
- Putting thought leadership into practice
Appreciate The Traveling Cup? Please consider sharing the podcast with a friend and leaving a rating over at iTunes.
P.S. Are you on the mailing list?