“You got to do what you love.” @JeffreySlayter
“You only have so much life, so whatever you can do to create your own thing, get out and do it.” @JeffreySlayter
“That’s what it’s like as an entrepreneur – you have no idea if it’s going to work out and just put yourself out there and trust.” @JeffreySlayter
Let’s fly all the way over to Australia where Jeffrey Slayter now calls home. Jeffrey’s got a really unique background. Born in Hawaii into a family of entrepreneurs, Jeffrey eats, breathes and sleeps entrepreneurship, especially when he’s not surfing.
There’s so much I can say about this guy, but in short, he started up a bunch of businesses that have not only done a whole lot of good in the world – kudos to that – but also made quite a bit of money as well – double kudos to that.
His purpose-driven mission has brought him on the stage with Sir Richard Branson, Tim Ferriss, Tony Robbins – I mean, there’s so much that we could talk about today on the show.
Let’s have fun and dive into what’s got Jeffrey fired up lately.
It’s time to get real and vulnerable with Jeffrey Slayter – unplugged.
To learn about Jeffrey’s latest project, head over to http://www.thegrandinitiative.com/
On this Coffee Chat:
- “No matter what, persistence, in the end, will win.”
- Creating something out of nothing
- Ideas are a dime a dozen, but execution is everything.
- Anyone can become an entrepreneur
- Finding what you’re here to do, not what the world is telling you to do
- Having a daily routine – eating healthy food, listening to podcasts
- Jeffrey’s Ayahuasca experience
- What Ayahuasca can do for your business (and your personal life)
- The future of conscious enterprise
- “I’ve learned how little I actually know, and I’m okay with it.”
P.S. Are you on the mailing list?